The Occupy Wall Street Movement
Part 4 of 4
How To Spread The Wealth
The answer to the problem I just laid out is not as simple as you might think. Yes, putting a limit on the amount of money a person can possess at any one time will make more money available to those among us, the 99%, who are less fortunate. However, making that money available to them is one thing, actually getting it to them is quite another.
In order to show you how to do this, in order to show you how to get all of that extra money to the 99% who actually need it, I need a whiteboard and approximately 10 minutes of your time. In other words, I need access to a news organization like Fox News. Unfortunately, despite repeated attempts on my part, the people at Fox News refuse to grant me this time. Can you understand now why we are always saying that ’Fox Lies’?
Fox News keeps putting itself out there as ’Fair and Balanced’, yet it refuses to give voice to people like me. That is, it will give you the argument from the perspective of the extreme left and the extreme right but never from the center, from people like me. In this case, it gave you the argument on how to spread the wealth from the perspective of the extreme left and the extreme right but not from the center, not from me. What is ’fair and balanced’ about this?
Instead of occupying wall street, perhaps we should occupy Fox News until they start allowing people like me to give the argument from our perspective.
- replica chanel zip around wallet 3660 red leather on 9-8-7 + Unions = Prosperity for Everyone (3 of 3)
- replica burberry fashion autthentic designer scarf shawl on 9-8-7 + Unions = Prosperity for Everyone (3 of 3)
- moncler christmas mens long hooded down belt coat grey on 9-8-7 + Unions = Prosperity for Everyone (3 of 3)
- moncler 2012 new nach unten jacke herrens grau on 9-8-7 + Unions = Prosperity for Everyone (3 of 3)
- Anonymous on The Occupy Wall Street Movement (3 of 4)